On January 24-26, Mathy Vanbuel from ATiT was part of the team involved in the delivery of the AADLC Workshop on Knowledge Transfer in Change Management, organised by the Kenya Global Development Learning Centre on Behalf of AADLC in Mombasa, Kenya. This workshop focused on deveopments taking place within the AADLC on a number of issues including IT and Learning Design, Business Development and Governance and Marketing Strategy.
- Successful ICT Forum in Burkina Faso
- Why Africa Cannot Afford to Miss the Knowledge Revolution
- Ministry of Culture staff from southern Iraq and Baghdad complete course in Leuven
- Building a Web Site for SLIEPA in Sierra Leone
- Women's Dialogues: A Series Promoting Women's Empowerment and Leadership Development