The February 2012 edition of the Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter by the VISCED project was published today. This edition contains a variety of articles and reports related to virtual schools and colleges in Europe and elsewhere, such as current discussions and research into virtual schooling in Finland and the US. It also includes a call for input to study on key technologies that will support educational change, an announcement about the Next Generation Learning Conference 2012 in Sweden and VISCED's published reports such as reports on good practice and teacher training and much more. This newsletter is available online and subscribing is free.
- Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter - January 2012 issue online
- June edition of Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter out now
- VISCED partners meet again to discuss research activities and workpackage progress
- November Issue of Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter out now
- Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter: September issue online