The second edition of the Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter was published yesterday as an outcome of the European project VISCED which is carrying out a systematic review of virtual schools and colleges at international and national levels including a study into operational examples of fully virtual schools and colleges.
The June newsletter contains a variety of articles and reports related to the use of ICT in secondary and post-secondary education for 14-21 year olds in Europe and elsewhere. It includes a report on ICT take-up in Finnish schools, recommendations about relevant resources and events and information about projects and initiatives related to the concept of Virtual Schools.
- November Issue of Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter out now
- February 2012 edition of the Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter out now
- Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter - January 2012 issue online
- VISCED partners meet again to discuss research activities and workpackage progress
- Virtual Schools and Colleges Newsletter: September issue online