Two week-long residential courses combining theory and practice are taking place in Leuven later this year. The first takes place on 4-9 July and the second on 24-29 October. Places are still available for these courses which provide participants with the necessary basic skills to create and share their own educational video materials.
During these courses, participants work in teams to produce their own educational video programme and this process is interchanged with theoretical sessions and visits to ensure a good balance of work. The number of participants is limited to 20 and the course culminates with a public showcase of the videos produced by the different teams to an invited audience.
Find out more from this site which includes information about how you can apply for funding to take part.
- First Group of Video Course Participants in Leuven
- Hard-working teachers present their educational video clips
- Video courses participants present videos to invited guests
- First Teacher Training Course for EduTubePlus to Take Place in Budapest
- Learn how to create educational apps or videos in a 5-day course in Belgium