The summer school organised by the VENUS project, http://www.venus-seminars.net/, in which ATiT is a partner, highlighted Social Software and its uses in Business and Higher Education. Run from 3 to 7 September, this summer school was a lively mix of face-to-face workshop sessions, practical hands-on tutorials and networked cross-border discussion sessions. Thought-provoking presentations from leading practitioners in education and business were used to stimulate discussion amongst the sites participating in 7 different countries who were linked via a videoconferencing network throughout the summer school.
- VENUS Handbook Published on How to Organise Virtual Seminars and Summer Schools
- Final VENUS Training Workshop
- Training workshop at the LGA Philippines
- Live interactive medical TV transmission from Strasbourg to the 26th Annual Meeting of ESHRE in Rome
- Global Youth Anti-Corruption Forum 2010 brings together youth leaders from all over the world