CSP in Italy organised a two day workshop on use and re-use of video resources for teaching and learning on 20/21 April in Torino. This workshop was aimed at teachers and others interested in this topic. Participants learnt more about Italian and European initiatives in this area including EUscreen which was represented by Marco Rendina from Luce in Italy and Mathy Vanbuel from ATiT. This workshop was run in the context of the MEDEA2020 project. Oher inputs came from previous MEDEA Award winner, BBC Schools report which was given by Helen Shreeve.
- First MEDEA Training Workshop on Animation
- Workshop on animation taking place in Ireland
- Italian teachers learn about creating their own video clips
- Teachers and Trainers exploring the use of video in teaching and learning
- Teachers and trainers from 12 countries working together to create their own educational apps