February 7, 2017
This month's newsletter is now available here.
This months highlights include:
- 360˚ video, from hype to reality by Tom Rumes, Memori, Thomas More University College, Belgium
- Checking out your institution’s level of blended learning and video by Tom Visscher, Inholland University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- Democratizing Journalism through Mobile Media The MoJo Revolution book review by Mathy Vanbuel, ATiT, Belgium
- The need for a new dialogue between young people and adults by Friedrich Krotz, ZeMKI, University of Bremen, Germany
- MILAGE Learn+ app promoting autonomous & student-centered learning with augmented reality and game books by Mauro Figueiredo, Universidade do Algarve, Portugal
- Download the agenda for the Media & Learning Conference & Symposium 6-7 April Registration for Conference and Symposium now open
Contact us if you have relevant news or information you would like to share.