Its full steam ahead for the planning of the Y-Nex MOOC on Mobile Journalism starting on 23 January. This 20 week MOOC is open to the first 300 people who register and is made up of six modules:
- Media Literacy and Human Rights
- Mobile Journalism Technology
- Mobile Journalism Storytelling
- Mobile Journalism Production
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Digital Entrepreneurship.
Partners in Y-Nex met this week in Barcelona to take the planning forward and agreed that Y-Nex badges will be awarded for everyone who completes the individual modules with an overall certificate for those for finish all 6. Registration will be open shortly on the Y-Nex website.