The Indonesian Government will launch and disseminate information about the new BERMUTU Programme (Better Education through Reformed Management and Universal Teacher Upgrading Project) on December 18th through an event linking 14 local sites via the GDLN and Inherent videoconferencing networks. This major national event will bring together leading national figures, local representatives, provincial and district staff. Mathy Vanbuel and Sally Reynolds are providing support to the Ministry of National Education in the lead-up to this event.
- Special mention for Brussels Conference on Good Governance
- Nationwide Videoconferencing Network Used to Launch BERMUTU Programme in Indonesia
- Second Dialogue in Women's Series Attracts Large Audience
- Second Dialogue to Feature Interview with Mary Robinson
- Women's Dialogues: A Series Promoting Women's Empowerment and Leadership Development