On Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 October 2008, ATiT provided the video production services for a successful training session of the European Academy for Gynaecological Surgery (EAGS). Endoscopic as well as other camera images were transmitted via IP videoconferencing as well as terrestrial microwave links between the operation theatres of the Hospitals of Zuid Oost Limburg (Genk) and Heilig Hart (Leuven) and the EAGS Auditorium in Leuven (Belgium). An additional connection transmitted the same programme for part of the day to the ESGE Live Demonstration Workshop 2008 in the Military Medical Academy in Sofia (Bulgaria).
- Live Video Production for EAGS Training Workshop
- Live interactive medical TV transmission from 6 Operation Theatres to the EBCOG Conference in Antwerp
- Live Surgery Sessions Popular at ESHRE09 in Amsterdam
- Live video demonstrations at the ETCA Conference in Antwerp
- Live video from the H Hart Hospital Leuven to the ESHRE2012 Conference in Istanbul