A press release announcing the relaunched website of the Media & Learning Conference 2012 was published this morning. The press release, which you can download online, includes a reminder of the call for contributions closing 1 June 2012 and more information on the conference themes.
So far two pre-conference events have been arranged for conference participants. The first is a half day visit to the Future Classroom Lab in Brussels which is a fully equipped, reconfigurable, teaching and learning space developed by European Schoolnet, its 30 supporting Ministries of Education and leading educational technology providers. The second event is a full day workshop on Lecture Capture which will feature both best practice demonstrations and a supplier round table discussion about future developments and trends.
- 38 participants take part in live quiz webinar on IPR and copyright rules for educational media
- Media & Learning 2012 attracts 282 participants
- Storytelling tops the bill at the MEDEA Awards 2012
- October 2012 Issue of Media & Learning News out now
- September issue of Media & Learning News available now