A week-long training course on using video to support lifelong learning being run by ATiT in February 2011 has proven so popular that two further courses on the same topic are being run in 2011. The first takes place from 4 to 9 July and the second from 24 to 29 October. All courses are being held in the renovated Institute for Ireland in Europe, in Leuven, Belgium. Funding to cover the full costs of participation including accommodation and flights is available through the Comenius/Grundtvig programme of the European Commission.
Full details about the July course are available from the European Commission database. The deadline for applications for funding for this course is likely to be in January 2011.
Full details about the October course are available from the European Commission database. The deadline for applications for funding for this course is likely to be in April 2011.
- Teachers and trainers from 12 countries working together to create their own educational apps
- Hard-working teachers present their educational video clips
- Apply before 16 January for funding for residential training course 2-7 July
- Video courses participants present videos to invited guests
- Learn how to incorporate video into your teaching