ATiT is working in the area of media supported learning and we are looking for a full-time project support person to join our team in several European activities. This work includes:
- Providing the secretariat service for the annual international MEDEA Awards scheme
- Supporting the organisation of the Media & Learning Conference, an annual international conference on media supported learning
- Managing the booking and organisational management of our training scheme aimed at European teachers and trainers
- Providing research and administrative support to several European Commission supported activities in the area of technology supported learning
- Supporting the recently launched Media & Learning Association
Skills required include a good level of English and excellent organisational and communication skills. Proposed start date: mid-August. The initial contract period is for 6 months. We are located in Roosbeek – between Leuven and Tienen.
For more information contact us via e-mail.